Skip to content
Articles, News and Press on the Tucson Culinary Festival
- Tucson Culinary Festival 2011 – October 27-30, 2011Circle of Food
- Tucson Culinary Festival 2011 – Tucson Foodie
- Catching Up With Napa Valley Vintner Robert Craig – Wine Inquirer
- Tucson Originals Preps for Culinary Fest – Arizona Public Media
- 9th Annual Tucson Culinary Festival – Biz Tucson
- Tucson Culinary Festival – El Imperial (we are on page 15)
- Eat.Drink.Mingle – Tucson Guide (Fall 2011)
- 9No. Festival Anual Culina – riovamosatucson.com
- Margarita contestants to mix it up – Arizona Daily Star: The Tucson Culinary Fest always starts with a kick: the World Margarita Championship.
- Tucson Culinary Festival’s back with tastes to savor – Arizona Daily Star: Food, wine, food and then more food will take center stage at the eighth annual Tucson Culinary Festival.
- Culinary Festival includes Grand Tasting, margarita competitionArizona Daily Star: Imagine stepping into a room with the seductive scents of smoky barbecues, garlicky marinaras and spicy salsas wafting through the air.
- What’s HappeningOctober 28, 2010 | Arizona Daily StarEvent Listings
- Tucson Culinary Festival celebrates local foodAZCentral.com: The Tucson Culinary Festival will celebrate something else besides Halloween this weekend: local food, local restaurants and regional wines.
- Dueling Chefs at Copper Chef ChallengeHealthy Food Blog: The Copper Chef Challenge pits two of Tucson‘s finest chefs against each other much like the Iron Chef on the Food Network.
- A Signature Wine and Food EventOctober, 2010 | Tucson Wine Enthusiasts: If you’re searching for “The” signature wine and food event in Tucson, you owe it to yourself to be a part of the Tucson Culinary Festival from Thursday, October 28th to Sunday October 31st.
- Four “Originals” talk about this year“s signature event: the Culinary Festival.YouTube Video: Watch the Video
- Tucson Culinary festival is four days of food and wineOctober 15, 2010 | Inside Tucson Business: Written by Michael Luria of Inside Tucson Business, a rundown on the events that will take place during the Tucson Culinary Festival.
- Tucson Event for At-Home MixologistsArizona Foothills: Written by Nicole Brophy of Arizona Foothills. Learn the secrets of professional mixologists at this year’s Tucson Culinary Festival.
- Noshing AroundOctober 7, 2010 | Tucson Weekly: Written by Adam Borowitz of Tucson Weekly, a few tidbits about the upcoming World Margarita Championship to be help at this year’s Tucson Culinary Festival.
- Check out the Culinary Festival in TucsonSeptember 25, 2010 | Denver Post: Written by Kyle Wagner of the Denver Post, it seems the Tucson Culinary Festival is one of the writer’s favorite things.
- Food, family fun, phantoms and a free flightSeptember 25, 2010 | Vancouver Sun: Compiled by Barbara Braidwood and Rick Cropp as a Special to the Sun.
- The most wonderful time… for foodiesSeptember 17, 2010 | Tucson Sentinel: Kevin Hall of the Tucson Sentinel writes about upcoming food events.
- Tucson Culinary Festival Makes the LA Times Travel BlogAugust 20, 2010 | Los Angeles Times: The Tucson Culinary Festival in Arizona, a four-day celebration of food, wine and fun with a signature Southwest kick, has announced its lineup for this year, beginning with the Fifth Annual World Margarita Championship on Oct. 28 and ending with a barbecue cook-off on Oct. 31.
- First Flin Award goes to Bon Appétit editorAugust 19, 2010 | Arizona Daily StarBarbara Fairchild, editor-in-chief of the food magazine Bon Appétit, is slated to receive the Monica Flin Award at the Tucson Culinary Festival in October
- MTCVBAugust 18, 2010 | What’s New in Tucson – August 2010
An inspired production of the Tucson Originals, Tucson’s leading group of independent restaurants, the Tucson Culinary Festival is a kaleidoscope of food, wine, spirits, and fun…
- Tucson Culinary Festival, Barbara Fairchild
Bon Appetit MagazineJune 14, 2010 | Event Announcement Release – August 16, 2010
Tucson restaurant news: This year the Tucson Culinary Festival happens October 28-31, 2010, with some of the same events but some new events or twists to add spice.